Concerns, Complaints and Compliments

If you have a concern about any aspect of the service you have received, please contact the hospital or organisation responsible for providing your care so that they can work with you to put things right.

If your complaint or concern is about a service you have received from a GP, optician, dentist or pharmacist please contact NHS England:

Post: NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT
Tel: 0300 311 22 33 (Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm)
You can also contact your local Clinical Commissioning Group – the doctors, nurses and NHS staff who plan and fund local health services.

If you would like to give feedback or raise concerns informally please call the Patient Advice and Liaison Service:

Tel: 01753 636808
Post: Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS),
South, Central and West Commissioning Support Unit,
King Edward VII Hospital, First Floor,
St Leonards Road,
Windsor, SL4 3DP
If you would like to make a complaint relating to South, Central and West Commissioning Support Unit:

Post: Complaints Manager at Priory Road Medical Centre,
Priory Road, Park South,
Swindon, SN4 2EZ
Tel: 0300 200 8844